Executive Stress Coaching in Auckland – with offices in Ponsonby and Browns Bay
Is Your Mind a Beautiful Servant, or a Dangerous Master?
Stress in life can feel aweful and it can seriously interfere with your job, family life, and have severe health implications. All of these take away from you being your best and your
enjoyment of life.
Studies have found many health problems are related to stress. Stress can increase the risk of conditions like obesity, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, depression, gastrointestinal
problems, and asthma.
- Are you feeling stressed in your life?
- Do you feel at times that you’re just keeping your head above water?
- Do you worry about being judged by others?
- Are you feeling responsible for not only your problmes but other peoples problems too?
- Is the pressure of all life’s obligations weighing you down?
- Are you thinking about the future and what could go wrong?
Although many external situations feel like they cause stress, stress is actually an internal reaction. From external situations we feel stress internally, both mentally and physical symptoms in your body. The good news is, as stress is caused internally it can also be fixed
internally. Imagine having the Growth Mindset tools, techniques and new beliefs to enjoy more fun, connection and harmony in your life.
How you think about and process the situations, problems and issues in your life directly affects how you feel and respond. Stress directly affects whether you feel like you’re just keeping your head above water and surving in life or THIVING in life.
My aim is for you to THRIVE in all areas of your life. Because there’s more out there for to enjoy, achieve and be. Other people have learnt these skills and you can too.
Solution: Learn the proven technigues and tools to support yourself, build resilience and
manage stress in healty ways for the long term. By equipping yourself with these skills for your entire life you will achieve more happiness, success and fulfilment.
Common causes of work stress include:
- Being unhappy in your job
- Having a heavy workload or too much responsibility
- Working long hours
- Having poor management, unclear expectations of your work, or no say in the decision-making process
- Being insecure about your chance for advancement or risk of termination
- Having to give speeches in front of colleagues
Common causes of life stresses are:
- Loss or restructure of a job
- Relationship difficulties
- Financial troubles
- Feeling over-responsible
- The death of a loved one
- Increase in financial obligations
- Getting married
- Buying/selling or moving home
If you’re feeling trapped or weighed down by stress then building your Growth Mindset to manage stress and pressure will make the real, sustainable difference to your career, enjoyment of life and relationships.
Build a career filled with confidence, happiness and success.
Through insightful conversations we will empower you to find clarity and solutions for yourself. You will develop your own goals & plans to create the momentum to achieve the life you dream of. You will find your personal power & become the sole author of your success.
Professional Career Coaching is a powerful investment in your future.
Creating the future you desire involves taking part in a personal coaching programme over eight to thirteen one-hour meetings, ideally one per week. This is a short term, high impact program that will empower you to produce wonderful insights, changes & results that will allow you to live a richer and more purposeful life.
If you will not invest in yourself and your future – who will?