‘Managing Stress’ Coaching in Auckland – offices in Ponsonby and North Shore
Suffering from stress in life feels awful and seriously interferes with your job, family life, and health. If you’re feeling stressed than you’re being prevented from being your best and enjoying your life fully.
- Are you feeling stressed in parts of your life?
- Do you feel at times that you’re just keeping your head above water?
- Do you worry about being judged by others?
- Are you responsible for not only your problems but other people’s problems too?
- Is the pressure of all life’s obligations weighing you down?
- Do you think about the future and what could go wrong?
How to Manage Stress?
Although external situations feel like they cause stress, stress is actually an internal reaction caused by how we think. From external situations we feel stress internally, both mentally and physical symptoms in your body. The good news is, as stress is caused by our thought structures it can be effectively managed by knowing the right stress reduction techniques. Imagine having the tools, techniques and new beliefs to manage and overcome stress. So you can do all the things you want and need to do, and more in your professional and personal life.
How you manage stress directly affects whether you feel like you’re just keeping your head above water and surviving in life or THRIVING in life.
My aim is to support you to THRIVE in all areas of your life. Because there’s more out there for to enjoy, achieve and be. High Performers at the top of their field have learnt these skills and you can too.
Solution: Be guided to learn the proven Growth Mindset techniques and tools to effectively manage stress, create clarity and space in your life to be at the top of your game, for the long term. This is you equipping yourself with these skills for your entire life.
Signs and Symptoms of Stress: do you say yes to any of these?
- Becoming easily agitated, frustrated and moody
- Focusing on past events and what you did wrong
- Feeling overwhelmed, like you are losing control or need to take control
- Having difficulty relaxing, sleeping and quieting your mind
- Self-doubt, reduced confidence
- Feelings of loneliness, worthless, and depressed
- Avoiding others
- Low energy, headaches
- Frequent colds and infections
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability
- Ringing, buzzing or “popping sounds”
Common causes of work stress include:
- Being unhappy in your job
- Having a heavy workload or too much responsibility
- Working long hours
- Having poor management, unclear expectations of your work, or no say in the decision-making process
- Being insecure about your chance for advancement or risk of termination
- Having to give speeches in front of colleagues
Common causes of life stresses are:
- Loss or restructure of a job
- Relationship difficulties
- Financial troubles
- Feeling over-responsible
- The death of a loved one
- Increase in financial obligations
- Getting married
- Buying/selling or moving home
If you’re feeling weighed down or trapped by stress, then learning these powerful stress management and relief techniques will make the real, sustainable difference in your career, relationships and health.
If your performance is being affected by stress then let’s talk now. You’re doing it for you. Book a free half hour consultation.